PROMOGRAN PRISMA® matrix is a sterile freeze-dried wound dressing matrix comprised of 55% Collagen and 44% Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) and 1% silver -ORC.
PROMOGRAN PRISMA helps protect against infection whilst promoting cell growth.1-3
With PROMOGRAN PRISMA® stalled wounds close:
- Cost effectively8-9
- While providing protection from infection1
Click this link to view PROMOGRAN PRISMA® product codes
© Systagenix Wound Management 2011. Brands marked with ® or ™ are trademarks of Systagenix. All other products referenced herein are acknowledged to be trademarks of their respective owners.
PROMOGRAN PRISMA® references
1. Cullen B et al. ORC/Collagen Matrix Containing Silver Controls Bacterial Bioburden while Retaining Dermal Cell viability. Poster presented at EWMA Prague, May 2006
2. Gregory S et al. The Ability of ORC/Collagen containing silver to reduce Bioburden and retain dermail Cell Viability. Johnson & Johnson Wound Management, Gargrave, UK. Poster presented at ETRS Stuttgart, September 2005
5. Veves A et al. A randomized , controlled trial of PROMOGRAN® (a collagen/oxidised regenerated cellulose dressing) vs standard treatments in the management of diabetic foot ulcers. Arch Surg 2002;137:822-827
6. Cullen, B., Domnelly, T., Rennison, T. Can excessive levels of silver be detrimental to healing? SAWC, San Diego, 2008
7. Gregory S et al. The Ability of ORC/Collagen containing silver to reduce Bioburden and retain dermail Cell Viability. Johnson & Johnson Wound Management, Gargrave, UK. Poster presented at ETRS Stuttgart, September 2005
8. Cullen, B., Nisbet, L., Gibson, M., Lanzara, S., Zamboni, P. A clinical study examining the effect of ORC/Collagen/Silver-ORC on healing and wound biochemistry. SAWC, Dallas, 2009
11. (relates to graph) Cullen, B., Kemp, L., Essler, L. Rebalancing wound biochemistry improves healing: a clinical study examining effect of PROMOGRAN. Wound Repair Regen. 2004 12(2) A4.